- P. Sellitto, A. di Sarra, S. Corradini, M. Boichu, H. Herbin, P. Dubuisson, G. Seze, D. Meloni, F. Monteleone, L. Merucci, J. Rusalem, G. Salerno, P. Briole, B. Legras. Synergistic use of Lagrangian dispersion and radiative transfer modelling with satellite and surface remote sensing measurements for the investigation of volcanic plumes: the Mount Etna eruption of 25–27 October 2013, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 2016.
- P. Sellitto and P. Briole, On the radiative forcing of volcanic plumes: modelling the impact of Mount Etna in the Mediterranean, Annals of Geophysics, 58, ISSN 2037-416X, 2015.
- 25-27 May: Boutzouklis C, Benekos G, Parcharidis I, Briole P, Post-unrest deformation monitoring of the Nea Kameni volcano, Sentorini, by Sentinel 1 SAR interferometry, EGE2016: 14th international conference of the Geological Society of Greece
- 9-13 May: Boutzouklis C, Benekos G, Parcharidis I, Briole P, Sentinel 1A Time series SAR Interferometry monitoring of Santorini volcano during post unrest period (2014-2015) , ESA Living Planet Symposium 2016 [Abstract] 2016_bountzouklis_1163_lps16.pdf
- 9-13 May: Briole P, Coltelli M, De Michele M, Marsella M, Martino M, Napoleoni Q, Scifoni S, A multi-sensor approach integrated to slope failure modeling for monitoring an active volcanic area: the2011-2014 eruptive phase of Mount Etna, ESA Living Planet Symposium 2016 [Abstract]
- 9-13 May: Derdelakos K, Mitoulaki S, Guglielmino F, Elias P, Bonforte A, Puglisi G, Parcharidis I, Briole P, Creeping faults on the flanks of Mount Etna volcano (Italy) monitored by means of ERS and ENVISAT interferometry in the period 1992-2010, ESA Living Planet Symposium 2016 [Abstract]
- 9-13 May: Karagiannopoulou C, Sykioti O, Parcharidis I, Briole P, Lava flow mapping and change detection in the Mt. Etna Volcano between 2009-2012 using Hyperion hyperspectral imagery, ESA Living Planet Symposium 2016 [Abstract]